AHS are proud to have been supplying the UK landscape industry with bark and woodchip for more than 25 years.
The AHS Woodland Mulch is a 100% British economical alternative to bark. Made from composted woodchip, it is ideal for landscaping on a tight budget. It is produced from a mix of softwood and hardwood, and composted for a minimum of six weeks, until all green is removed.
- 100% British
- Minimal dust and fines
- Typical particle size 0-40mm
- 100% natural product and contains no additives or colouring
- 100% white wood
- Fire-resistant, in accordance with BS 4790:1987
- pH range 6.0-7.0
- Free from methyl bromide, pathogens, pests and weed seeds
- Free of all foreign matter*
*While all practical measures are taken to remove foreign matter such as metal, glass and plastic, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of all extraneous material. The total amount will not exceed 0.2% by weight.
We recommend that all of our mulches are laid at a depth of 50-100mm to obtain the best results.