AHS are proud to have been supplying the UK landscape industry with bark and woodchip for more than 25 years.
AHS Farmyard Manure is simply that — a farmyard manure that is a nutrient rich soil improver, mixed into depleted or poor soil to improve the vital nutrients available to promote healthy plant growth.
- Produced from cattle bedding material
- Increases your soil’s physical structure
- Composted in rows for a minimum of 8 weeks
- 100% natural product and contains no additives or colouring
- Moisture content is in the range of 40 to 60% (green weight basis)
- 95% of particles fall within a 0-25mm range
- pH range of 7.0 to 8.5
- Weight/volume ratio is normally in the range of 350 to 500kg/m3
- Free of all foreign matter*
*While all practical measures are taken to remove foreign matter such as metal, glass and plastic, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of all extraneous material. The total amount will not exceed 0.2% by weight.