AHS Dura SedumMat Flat Roof comes with everything you need to turn your standard, dull space into a delightful green roof, full of plants and flowers.
Green Roofing is becoming more and more mainstream as architects, garden designers, property developers and householders work harder to improve eco-efficiency and combat the effects of climate change. There are a plethora of benefits associated with using AHS Dura SedumMat Flat Roof, not least that it creates a real talking point.
AHS Dura SedumMat Flat Roof is grown out of doors in the UK, so it has a low carbon footprint and is well adapted to our climate. There’s a lovely mix of plant species and it flowers merrily for at least 6 months of the year. Sedums plants are very easy to care for. Being succulent plants, they cope well with drought conditions and once established will only need a very occasional watering even in extremely dry weather. Feeding is important though. Please be sure to apply a specialist sedum feed every spring.
To utilise AHS Dura SedumMat Flat Roof, your roof must have a load bearing capacity of at least 120kg per square metre. Please note that this includes the weight of live loading, such as a person walking on the roof in order to install the flat green roof or carry out maintenance.
- Flowering time, April to September (depending on local weather conditions)
- Plants grow to a height of approximately 15cm but can vary
- Generally frost hardy to -20°C
- Perennial plants will grow back every year
- Plants will not be in flower when AHS Dura SedumMat Flat Roof is delivered
- Can be installed at any time of year
- Changes appearance from year to year as it adapts to local weather conditions and management styles.