The AHS Play Area Hardwood Chips are a natural, sustainable, chemical-free choice for play areas.
Comprising a minimum of 90% hardwood and a maximum of 10% softwood, AHS Hardwood Chips are both 100% British and FSC approved.
- Complies with BS EN 1177 industry standard
- Screened and processed to remove 98% of fines and material below 5mm
- 90% of particles range from 5-30mm
- 100% natural product and contains no additives or colouring
- Contains minimal whitewood, normally within 5% (by volume basis)
- Free from methyl bromide, pathogens, pests and weed seeds
- Free of all foreign matter*
*While all practical measures are taken to remove foreign matter such as metal, glass and plastic, we cannot guarantee the complete absence of all extraneous material. The total amount will not exceed 0.2% by weight.
The appropriate depth of Play Bark depends on the critical fall height required, so please discuss with our sales team.
- Loose loads
- Bulk bags
- 60ltr pre-packed bags.