The AHS Apex Secure-By-Design Shed is one of our more prominent and popular products. One fundamental reason for it being a bestseller comes from its superior grade tongue and groove shiplap cladding. Its classic design makes it one of the most popular wooden garden sheds.
The cladding, emphasising rigidity and security, is comprised of high quality selected European softwoods, protected with a water-based dip treatment (Tanalised also available). This makes the AHS Apex Secure-By-Design Shed an excellent and aesthetically pleasing product, providing an ideal storage space. The fully framed roof of the shiplap tongue and groove shed is covered with a layer of heavy duty green mineral polyester backed felt for further protection.
Internally, the ultra strong rounded four corner framework, double in the corners, provides additional structure and strength to the overall garden shed. The well-braced, coach bolted access door, Sold Silver Secure Hasp & Staple coupled with the Cycle Shackle point complete the requirements of the Secure-By-Design guidelines.
- Taller Dip-Treated (Tanalised available) Apex Shed – 6×4, 7×5, 8×6 (other sizes are available)
- Supplied without windows
- 7ft High @ Centre, 6ft High @ Eaves (approx.)
- Full 12mm FSC/PEFC Tanalised Tongue & Groove Cladding, inc. Roof & Floor
- Full 40x30mm FSC/PEFC Tanalised Framing
- 40kg Polyester backed Roofing Felt
- Standard Green Tanalised Treatment
- 12” Galvanised Hinges
- Sold Secure Silver Padlock & Hasp
- Secure-By-Design Ground Anchor
- Secure-By-Design Sheffield Stand (by request).