Organic Green Compost is our peat-free general purpose tree and shrub planting compost. Ideal for most applications where the benefits of adding nutrients and structure to the soil is required. Acts as a natural slow release fertiliser, allowing the plants access to a continued source of nutrients, thus reducing the need to fertilise. Can also be used as an outstanding general purpose soil improver. Dark brown/black in colour with the feel and consistency of soil.
- 95% of particles fall within a 0-10mm range.
- Adheres to PAS100
- The pH range is 7.0 to 8.5
- Helps prevent moisture loss
- Improves drainage
- Promotes healthy and strong root growth
- Mix 3 parts soil to 1 part Organic Green Compost for Tree and Shrub Planting