Farm yard manure is a nutrient rich soil improver that is mixed into depleted or poor soil to improve vital nutrients available to healthy plant growth.
- Produced from cattle bedding material
- Composted in rows for a minimum of 8 weeks
- Screened using a Powerscreen SM518 with 25mm screen
- 95% of particles fall within a 0-25mm range
- The pH range is 7.0 to 8.5
- Moisture content is in the range of 40 to 60% (green weight basis)
- Weight/volume ratio (bulk density) is normally in the range of 350 to 500kg/m3