Produced from mixed conifer bark with a high percentage of spruce. Dark brown in colour with a woody fragrance.
- 100% British
- 90% of particles 20-60mm
- Minimal dust and fines
- White wood content no greater than 20%
- Bulk density typically 200-400Kg/m3
- pH range 5.0-6.0
- Free from methyl bromide, pathogens, pests and weed seeds
- Durable and long-lasting
- Fire-resistant, in accordance with BS 4790:1987, ideal in areas of fire risk
- Free of all foreign matter *
- Hostile living environment for pests
* Whilst all practical measures are taken to remove foreign matter such as metal, glass and plastic we cannot guarantee the complete absence of all extraneous material. The total amount will not exceed 0.2% by weight.