Our top-of-the-range, 100% British spruce bark is ideal for providing a professional finish on prestigious projects. The large particle size ensures longevity. Produced from mixed conifer bark with a high percentage of spruce, it is mid-brown in colour with a light, pleasant fragrance.
- 100% British
- 90% of particles 8-30mm
- Minimal dust and fines
- Minimal white wood content, typically no greater than 10%
- Bulk density typically 200-300kg/m3
- pH range 4.5-5.5
- Free from methyl bromide, pathogens, pests and weed seeds
- Durable and long-lasting
- Fire-resistant, in accordance with BS 4790:1987, ideal in areas of fire risk
- Free of all foreign matter *
- Hostile living environment for pests
* Whilst all practical measures are taken to remove foreign matter such as metal, glass and plastic we cannot guarantee the complete absence of all extraneous material. The total amount will not exceed 0.2% by weight.