0-8mm bark that can be used as either a single season ornamental mulch or soil conditioner where amelioration and low pH is required.
- Produced from mixed conifer bark with a high percentage of spruce
- Produces fines with 90% of particles in the range of 0-8mm
- Contains minimal white wood, normally within 10% (by volume basis)
- Moisture content in the range of 55-65% (green weight basis) on delivery
- The weight/volume ratio (bulk density) is normally in the range of 350-500kg/m3
- The pH range is between 5.5 and 7.5
- Manufactured from materials sourced 100% within the British Isles